Ciara Suesberry is the founder of the 2X congressionally awarded Berry Dynamic Agency, LLC. Referred to as her brand name Berry Dynamic, she specializes in public relations, brand management, and strategic partnerships. She is a successful visionary who passionately excels the voice of ambitious innovators and trendsetters to the forefront of their industry. She functions as a spokesperson for clients, where her talents exude in the positions of operation management, business development, event activations, and innovative strategies. Her affiliations have been an asset to over 75 businesses ranging from finance, education, nonprofit, entertainment, technology, fashion, literature, and health & wellness.
Her expertise is identified as a media strategist, press agent, intellectual idealist, brand innovator, communication consultant, thought leader and technical writer.
Accolades include but are not limited to:
• Undergraduate Studies in Journalism Aug. 2012 at The University of Texas at Austin
• Bachelor of Arts in Communications Dec. 2016 from The University of Houston-Clear
• Certification in Business Development Jun. 2017 from the School of Retail Management
• Certificate of Congressional Recognition Oct 2017 for wrongful conviction awareness
event- AMC Theatres
• President of Communications Mar. 2018 for Planet McNair Entertainment Advising
• Certificate of Congressional Recognition Oct 2018 for wrongful conviction awareness
event- The Ensemble Theatre
• Publicist of the Year Apr. 2019 Black by the Black Excellence Gala